HDPE for CPE
- C100 is KPIC invented powder product for a raw material of Chlorinated polyethylene (CPE).
- CPE is produced through chlorinate reaction of C100 powder and it shows wide range of different characteristics from high
rigidity plastic to rubber depending on chlorine contents and reaction adjustment.
- The characteristics of CPE varies by chrorine contents, which can be used on various usages as thermo-elerastomer of
both thermoplastic and rubber properties.
- Excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance, low temperature properties
- Excellent flame resistance, chemical resistance
- Excellent compatibility with other polymers, high speed molding
Features and Uses per product
※ By clicking each grade name, you can view and download respective technical data and certificates.
||Team in charge
||Marketing Support Team